The Jaguar XF was unveiled by Jaguar at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show as a replacement for the S-Type. Designed by Jaguar’s design director Ian Callum, it was a significant design change from it predecessor. The XF bears hints of earlier Jaguars in the details of its design, but looks and feels every inch contemporary, stylish and upmarket.
Displaying 61000 genuine miles on the clock with 3 former keepers, this 3.0 V6 Jaguar XF is a splendid example finished in the finest ‘Lunar Grey’ and ‘New Ivory’ colour combination. Accompanied by 2 remote key fobs, a Jaguar book pack, extensive number of receipts/invoices and a full Jaguar-stamped service history log to warrant mileage. The car initially cost some £54,000 new with the first registered keeper being Jaguar demo.
A top specification S Portfolio model with features as follows:
- Performance: Refined 3.0 V6 275bhp diesel engine with a limited top speed of 155mph and 0-60 acceleration of 5.9 seconds, twin-turbo producing 600Nm torque, 8-speed automatic transmission, cruise control with automatic speed limiter (ASL), ABS, adaptive dynamics and servotronic steering.
- Exterior: ‘Lunar Grey’ paint, bespoke sports body kit (20-inch dark ‘Draco’ alloy wheels, R-style side sills and rear bumper, boot spoiler, gloss black grille, power vents, S badge, etc), Jaguar Smart key system with keyless entry and start, bi-xenon headlights with automatic headlamp levelling, electric power fold mirrors, blind spot indicator, rain sensing windscreen wipers, headlamp powerwash and intrusion sensing.
- Interior: Soft grain ‘New Ivory’ leather upholstery and ‘Warm Charcoal’ trim with premium Jaguar dark grey Alcantara suede-cloth headlining, piano black veneer, soft grain ‘Facia’ console, brushed metal finish foot pedals, ‘Flint Grey’ carpet and premium foot well rugs. Jaguar sports-style seats, full heated and cooled front seats with whiplash reduction system, driver’s seat and steering wheel electric memory function (2 save settings), leather steering wheel with audio control integration, all-round electric windows, dual-zone climate control (air filtration and temperature control), heated windscreen with timer and an alloy space saver wheel.
- Multimedia interaction: 7-inch full colour touch-screen display, parking aid pack and rear-view camera (including touch-screen visual indicator), Bowers & Wilkins 1200W Meridian Premium sound system 2, Dolby Prologic II surround sound, DAB digital radio, CD and DVD player, EU navigation system (voice guidance, HDD mapping, DVD mapping, RDS and traffic message channel), media interface with USB MP3 and iPhone compatibility, bluetooth telephone connectivity including audio streaming, driver information centre and a security system.
The car has just undergone a comprehensive ‘B’ service with new front tyres also fitted (Jaguar acclaimed 255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3’s). Both rear tyres and all-round brake pads and brake sensors replaced only last year. MOT expires 30th January 2019.
- 8,432 miles (28/01/2013), ‘A’ service to include oil.
- 14,741 miles (05/02/2014), ‘B’ service to include oil.
- 23,039 miles (13/01/2015), ‘A’ service to include oil.
- 38,737 miles (11/01/2016), service to include oil.
- 51,589 miles (06/01/2017), ‘A’ service.
- 60,820 miles (25/01/2018), ‘B’ service to include oil filter, air filter, fuel filter and pollen filter replacements and new batteries fitted on both remote key fobs.
- 28/04/2015 (26,500 miles) – New front brake disks and pads fitted. New rear brake pads and sensor fitted.
- 12/01/2016 (38,800 miles) – Tyres replaced all-round with 255/35/20 Dunlop Sportmaxx 97Y X/Ls.
- 06/01/2017 (51,500 miles) – Rear tyres replaced.
- 20/01/2017 (52,000 miles) – New brake pads and brake sensors fitted all-round.
- 17/03/2017 (53,500 miles) – Cables and latches fitted to allow for folding rear seats.
- 05/02/2018 (61,000 miles) – Front tyres replaced with Jaguar acclaimed 255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3s.
Great exterior and bodywork. The interior and upholstery is in excellent clean condition.
This vehicle is now sold.
Looking to sell? – At PM Antiques we strive to find prestigious classic vehicles to add to our stocklist. From barn finds to concours winners, single vehicles to whole estates, we offer a courteous professional service and a fast decision. For more information please visit our Classic Cars page.