Instantly recognised around the world, the Mini is without doubt one of the most iconic cars to be designed and built in the UK. Though small in size, its space-saving transverse engine and front-wheel drive arrangement allows for 80% of the floorplan to be used for occupants and their luggage, a layout that was somewhat ahead of its time and subsequently influenced a generation of car manufacturers. On 4th October 2000, after 41 memorable years and 5,387,862 produced, production of the “Classic” Mini came to an end.
First registered on 10th March 1994, this Rover Mini Cooper displays 77,000 miles on the clock and is in excellent condition having been recently restored. Finished in Diamond White with black roof, mirrors and body decals. Distinguishing features include a stainless steel exhaust system, ‘Sportspack’ wheel arches, 13” Minilite alloy wheels, Cobra security immobiliser, ‘Hi/Lo’ suspension system, sunroof and burr walnut interior trim.
The latest registered keeper purchased the car in 2011 and it has since been expansively restored, to include:
- New front panels, A-panels, door skins, scuttle area, rear valance, inside flitch panels, door steps, sills, wheel arches and windscreen
- Full respray (windows out)
- New rubbers on all windows
- New brakes
- New ‘Hi/Lo’ suspension system and suspension links
- New headlamps
- New battery
- New chrome wiper kit
- All four Minilite wheels refurbished and new Yokohama tyres fitted
Showing no signs of accident damage, this Mini is a remarkably sound, solid example. A comprehensive history folder accompanies the car with service history, receipts and MoT certificates dating back to the point of registration and confirming the mileage to be correct. She is sold MoT’d until 15th April 2022.
- 898 miles (08/04/1994)
- 5,268 miles (06/09/1994)
- 11,533 miles (27/02/1995)
- 23,421 miles (03/01/1996)
- 31,198 miles (22/02/1997)
- 57,463 miles (24/05/2001)
- 59,950 miles (23/11/2001)
- 68,226 miles (30/09/2005)
- 76,994 miles (27/08/2020)
This vehicle is now sold.
Looking to sell? – At PM Antiques we strive to find prestigious classic vehicles to add to our stocklist. From barn finds to concours winners, single vehicles to whole estates, we offer a courteous professional service and a fast decision. For more information please visit our Classic Cars page.